5 things bar

5 things #18

13:10Sugar&Dinosaurs

Cinq choses que j'ai aimé dernièrement...
Five things that I liked lately...



Avoir testé le bar The Lab à Luxembourg, j'ai vraiment aimé ce bar, le concept: un bar sous le thème d'un laboratoire avec des éprouvettes, des cocktails bouillonnants,...Si vous Ãªtes au Luxembourg je vous le conseille vivement!/Having tried the bar The Lab in Luxembourg, I really liked this bar concept: a bar under the theme of a laboratory with test tubes, bubbling cocktails ... If you are in Luxembourg I can highly recommend it !

Recevoir en cadeau de Monsieur S&D le parfum Parisienne d'YSL, j'adore! Il sent tellement bon, l'odeur me correspond vraiment, merci encore mon chéri!/Receive as a gift from Mr.S&D YSL's Parisienne perfume, I love it! It smells so good, the sent is really me, thank you again my dear!

Les collants à petits pois, je suis monomaniaque.../The polka dot tights, I'm monomaniac ...

J'ai craqué pour ce sweat tigre chez Zara, j'adore le côté graphique/I fell for this tiger sweatshirt from Zara, I love the graphics

Encore un bouquet je sais... J'étais super contente de recevoir ce beau bouquet tout rose de la part de mon père pour mon anniversaire/Still a bouquet I know ... I was really happy to receive this beautiful bouquet all pink from my father for my birthday

Bon dimanche mes chatons! Have a nice sunday kittens!

You Might Also Like

6 commentaires

@sugar_and_dinosaurs